POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eroded hills - work in progress [68k] : Re: Eroded hills - work in progress [68k] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 11:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eroded hills - work in progress [68k]
From: David Heys
Date: 24 Jan 2000 14:15:37
Message: <388CA139.514B6B52@gci.net>

> Any ideas on what to do with it? ;-)

Or... Use an image editor. Invert the heightfield (this IS a heightfield,
right? Not an isosurface?) and make two copies. One has the craters
eliminated. One has everything else eliminated. With the heightfield inverted,
the craters are now domes. Make them Nasa domes situated on Mars or somesuch.
Put in a few Blobman spacemen, and a roving Mars buggy or two.

David
--
Keeper of the family pets.
"You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails, and